Well done to all our students who took part in our Annual Show "Pick 'n' Mix" It was a great success and a complete sell out!" Can we also take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped at the show, without the support from our parents, grandparents and friends of the school the show would never go on, it really is a team effort.
Thank you also to our students for all your hard work and for coming along to rehearsals, putting in the extra hours to make the show such a success.
Thank you also to Baysgarth School, firstly for allowing us to be the first group to use your wonderful new school and a special thank you to Mike for all his help and support.
RAD Ballet Exams
- The RAD Ballet Exams took place in July and we are proud to announce 100% pass rate
- I.S.T.D. Modern and Tap exams took place in June and once we are very pleased to announce 100% pass rate
We are presently applying for dates for this years RAD Ballet and I.S.T.D. Modern and Tap Exams. Keep checking the Notice Boards for details
- Our next Coffee Morning is planned for Saturday the 18th February 2017 at the Old School Hall, Winterton, everyone is welcome. All proceeds go towards the Costume Fund for Show 2017!!
- Thank you to everyone for supporting us for our recent Bag2School Collections, it really is a great help with our Costume Fund. Our next collection will be early 2017, but please continue to bring any bags you have ready to the studio for storage
Our Extra Special Sponsors
A huge thank you to our Extra Special Sponsors for the extra financial support you gave to the school in our annual production in November 2016
- Bell Watson & Co
- Symes Bains Broomer
- Wilkin Chapman Grange
- Amie Watson - Little Singers
- Cranwick Country Foods
We aim to keep students and their families informed of all activities and events, to do this we use three methods
- Our School Newsletter 'to The Pointe' which is distributed to every member of the school several times a year
- Notice Boards - Important information is posted on the notice boards situated in each waiting room so please be sure to read them frequently. If you normally only drop off your child please remember to come inside occasionally to check the boards for new information.
- By Letter - Letters are handed out to the children as and when necessary, please ask the children to check their ballet bags for any correspondence which may have been handed to them
We are always happy to answer any questions or discuss concerns with parents and students.
We have a 24hr answering machine service (01652 660411) where you can leave a message suggesting the best way and time to contact you, and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (School Principal) or email@example.com (School Secretary)